Dream it. Dare it. Do it!
Applying to Mount Carmel College of Nursing
There are two options to choose from when applying for admissions to Mount Carmel College of Nursing: Completing the online application or completing a paper application and mailing it to the MCCN Office of Admissions.
Undergraduate Program Applications
- Traditional Program:
- Columbus, Ohio - Columbus Campus is no longer accepting applications for the Fall 2014 semester. Applications will open up for the 2015 academic year after Labor Day.
- Lancaster, Ohio - ( Online , PDF ) - Currently only accepting Freshman applicants.
- Online RN-BSN Completion Program ( Online )
Graduate Program Applications
- Traditional Four-Year: April 1st
- Advanced Placement Program: January 15th
- Second Degree Accelerated: May 31st
- Graduate Programs:
- Fall: June 1st,
- Spring: October 1st
- Summer : March 1st
- Adult Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner: February 1st
- Family Nurse Practitioner Track: February 1st
- Spring Semester 2014 (begins January 6, 2014)
- deadline to apply November 25, 2013
- Summer Session 2014 (begins May 12, 2014)
- deadline to apply March 17, 2014
Paper applications should be mailed to:
Office of Admissions
127 South Davis Ave.
Columbus, Ohio 43222