Collection development and acquisitions of print and electronic resources. Cataloging of all print and electronic media.
BA in Journalism, The Ohio State University, 1987
MLIS, Kent State University, 2001
Certifications, Honors & Achievements
- Received the 2014 Medical Library Association Consumer Health Information Specialization (CHIS), Level I Designation.
- Received a 2014 certificate of completion from the Library Leadership Ohio Institute, which was facilitated by the Ivy Group that establishes leaders who will work together for the benefit of all Ohio libraries and the communities they serve; also to help guide Ohio libraries into the 21st century as leaders resolve issues facing libraries and communities.
- Served as Chair of Cataloging Committee of Ohio Private Academic Libraries (OPAL) Consortia, 2014-2015.
- Received “Statement of Accomplishment with Distinction” for completing the Duke University online course Copyright for Educators and Librarians, 2014.
- Roksandic, S & Mulcahy, N., When Library staffing ‘dries up’ – ‘immerse’ it with Work-Study Program, Paper presented at: Midwest Medical Library Association Annual Conference; Oct. 6, 2013; East Peoria, IL.
- Roksandic, S. & Mulcahy, N. New Faces, New Skills: Training Work Study Students in the Digital Age, Paper presented at Academic Library Association of Ohio Annual Conference, November 25, 2013; North Canton, OH.