Are you ready to pursue a new career as a professional nurse, but need to work or maintain other obligations while working toward your Bachelor of Science in Nursing?
Our highly sought Second Degree Accelerated Program (SDAP) is available for busy adults who want to maintain part-time employment while answering their life’s calling to a career in nursing. Our SDAP - Evening/Weekend Program at Mount Carmel College of Nursing is flexible and specially designed to meet your needs! In just 18 months you can earn your Bachelor of Science and start the career of a lifetime.
The MCCN SDAP—Evening/Weekend program prepares graduates to take the National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses (NCLEX-RN). Graduates of the program are eligible to apply for licensure in the State of Ohio.
SDAP—evening/weekend program offers
- A unique blend of online and face-to-face instruction
- Designed for the busy lifestyle
- Evenings and weekends for classes, lab, and clinical experiences
- Personalized instruction
- Completion within an 18-month time period
Admission requirements needed prior to applying include
Stop dreaming about changing careers and apply today!
- Application deadline is: Rolling Admissions Year-Round
- Attend an Information session by signing up here
Need more information? Contact MCCN Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 614.234.4CON