Apply for Admission
Applying to Mount Carmel College of Nursing
There are two options to choose from when applying for admissions to Mount Carmel College of Nursing: Completing the online application or completing a paper application and mailing it to the MCCN Office of Admissions.
Mount Carmel College of Nursing does not issue Immigration Form I-20 from the U.S. Department of Immigration and Naturalization Service. Therefore, the College is not eligible to accept new or transfer international students who need I-20 credentialing. The College welcomes international applicants who do not require an I-20 clearance.
Required Residence Living
First year (Fall Semester) undergraduate Bachelor of Science in Nursing pre-licensure program full-time and part-time students (freshmen) who live outside a 35-mile radius, and full-time and part-time sophomores living in residence as of April 30 of the previous academic year, are required to live on campus.
Undergraduate Program Applications
- Traditional and Advanced Placement Programs ( Online, PDF )
- Online RN-BSN Completion Program ( Online )
- Second Degree Accelerated Program (13 months); Second Degree Accelerated Program Hybrid (18 months) ( Online , PDF )
Graduate Program Applications
- Post-Graduate Certificate Nursing Education.
- Post-Graduate Certificate Nursing Leadership - Clinical Operations.
- Post-Graduate Certificate Family Nurse Practitioner and Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner.
- Post-Graduate Certificate: Hybrid Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Post-Graduate Certificate: Online (Accelerated) Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (For NPs working in acute care settings)
Applications for the Master of Science programs and post-graduate certificates will be accepted through July 31.
All documents must be submitted by:
- Traditional Four-Year: August 1
- Advanced Placement Program: January 15
- Second Degree Accelerated and Second Degree Accelerated Hybrid
- Second Degree Accelerated: Spring Start: November 1
- Second Degree Accelerated Hybrid: Spring Start: November 1
- Second Degree Accelerated Hybrid: Fall Start: August 1
- Online RN-BSN Completion Program:
- Spring 2020 Feb 4, 2020
- Summer 2020 March 20, 2020
- Fall 2020 Sept 21, 2020
Paper applications should be mailed to:
Office of Admissions
127 South Davis Ave.
Columbus, Ohio 43222