The Graduate and Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) Direct Admit Pathway is a new MCCN perk that provides qualifying MCCN students and alumni with an early assurance of admission into the intended program of study for up to two years post-graduation from MCCN undergraduate or graduate programs.
This pathway includes a streamlined application process with a waived application fee.
Wondering if you qualify?
Graduate Program Eligibility
- Completion of the Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing from MCCN, or a scheduled graduation date that occurs prior to the start of the intended graduate program
- Cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.25 in the MCCN BSN program
- Undergraduate statistics and research courses with a letter grade of “C” or better
Doctor of Nursing Practice Program Eligibility
- An unencumbered Registered Nurse license must be presented
- Cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.5 in the MCCN Graduate Program
- Admission Criteria for Clinical Practice in Leadership Track
- Must have Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) national certification as a CNS, NP, CNM, or a CRNA in an appropriate specialty area
- Admission Criteria for Executive Healthcare Leadership or Executive Academic Leadership Track
- Advanced specialty certification in nursing through a nationally recognized organization is preferred prior to the start of the program
The application will be available throughout the calendar year, but you will need to apply for your desired semester and track before the deadline for each semester:
- Spring 2022 Deadline: November 30
- Summer 2022 Deadline: March 31 (DNP only)
- Fall 2022 Deadline: August 1
You can apply here, or by visiting the student tab under CARMELink.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.