Something is always happening at Mount Carmel College of Nursing, and our alumni are always part of it.
Mount Carmel Homecoming Weekend
Friday, September 27, 2019
12:00PM – 4:00PM
- College open to alumni, meeting areas may be reserved by honor classes, all alumni welcome
- Tours of College available
3:00 – 4:00 PM Educational Program
Virtual Reality in Nursing: The Simulation Sensation
Presented by: James Hayes PhD, MCCN Instructional Designer
1.0 contact hour provided
- The learner will describe Virtual Reality (VR) Technology.
- The learner will use a virtual handset and motion controller.
- The learner will discuss application for VR in nursing education
- The learner will appraise a good application of VR versus a poor implementation
Mount Carmel College of Nursing (OH-268, 11/1/2018) is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Ohio Nurses Association (OBN-001-91), an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation
4:00PM – 6:000PM
- Alumni Reception
- Friday events are sponsored by college alumni relations however reservations are required for both the educational program and reception to best accommodate needs for these special events
You may RSVP by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or on the reservation form included your invitation which will be mailed the first week of August.
Saturday, September 28, 2019
MCAA Annual Meeting and Homecoming Celebration
This exciting event will be held at The Grand Event Center located in Grandview, a short distance from the college. The Courtyard by Marriott, Columbus/OSU is just adjacent to the Grand with free parking on the property and we have obtained a special room rate.
5:00PM to 6:00PM
- Cocktail Hour
- Cash bar
6:00PM – 9:00PM
- Dinner and Program
- Class pictures
- Evening will include a silent auction and raffle
If you didn’t receive your invitation in the mail, you may download it here to complete and mail to the address included in the invitation with your reservation information.