A professional photographer will be available at both Pinning and Commencement:
Bruce L. Heflin, Photography
319 James Road
Gahanna, OH 43230
614-478-5345 and 800-944-1633
- Bruce Heflin Photography will take pictures at both ceremonies.
- Each baccalaureate graduate is photographed receiving his or her pin.
- Each graduate is photographed receiving his or her diploma.
- Portraits in cap and gown and in uniform at Pinning will be held as graduates exit the stage.
- View and order pictures online within 24 hours at www.mypicturesnow.com.
- Proofs mailed if requested.
- Following the ceremony, photographer will take candid photos of graduates with families and friends.
- Prices start as low as $8.95, or for $45, purchase your image files (includes picture of you receiving your diploma and the cap and gown portrait).
The pinning ceremony and graduation will be video taped. You can purchase DVD copies with both ceremonies for $19.95.
Any questions? Contact Bruce L. Heflin Photography.
Be sure to let your family know that if they forget their cameras, run out of memory or their batteries go dead, Bruce L. Heflin Photography will be there to capture these special moments.
Mount Carmel College of Nursing requests that family and friends remain sensitive to the desire of all to see every bit of the ceremonies. When taking photographs during Pinning and/or Commencement, please stand to the LEFT or RIGHT of the stage.