Join us for an Ice Cream Social
Join the Library as we say goodbye to summer with an ice cream social from 12:30-2:00 p.m., Tuesday, September 22. Enjoy ice cream and get more familiar the library’s social media.
You Can Access the Library 24/7!
All registered MCCN students have access to the Library 24/7! You can access the library by swiping your MCCN badge at the third floor library entrance only. All MCCN students must wear badges, chest level, when visiting the library. For your safety, doors to the library and CLE will lock at 5 p.m. and require a badge swipe to enter. Note: Library staffing hours will remain the same.
The Mount Carmel Health Sciences Library website will be mobile friendly beginning in September. Soon you’ll be able to access library resources from your mobile device.
Need a new place to study? Try the Consumer Health Library, Building 2, 777 W. State St. The entrance is just off the park. It is open from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday-Friday and offers eight computers and a cozy and warm atmosphere.
Professional reference staff is available Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. We also offer Librarian-On-Demand Service – follow this link to schedule a time.
Here is helpful information for you to know about your library and our services:
- All your text books are available for “library use only” checkout.
- Laptops can be borrowed for daily use. They come fully loaded with Microsoft Office products and Google Chrome.
- You can reserve study rooms on the fourth floor for your individual and group study needs. Make reservations by linking to this calendar.
- Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Sunday: Closed