Celebrate Holy Week, Passover and Easter by coming together on Monday, April 10, at noon in the Lounge. Students, faculty and staff are invited to pray, sing and dance with the Arnett Howard & Mike Roberts Duo & Band!
Bring your favorite prayer and reflection. Suggested themes include forgiveness, freedom from oppression, letting go, new life or life after death.
Identify the origin of the following passages and bring the answers for your chance to win a prize:
- “Behold I do something new in you, do you not see it?”
- “I have come that you may have Life and have it to the Full.”
- “Today you will be with me in Paradise.”
- “Behold your Son: Behold your Mother.”
- “This is a day you are to commemorate; for the generations to come you shall celebrate it as a festival to the Lord—a lasting ordinance.”