- Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: Closed
Wear Your Badge at All Times!
Now that doors to Room 310 are always locked, it is very important that you wear your badge at all times. The Library doors require badging in before 8 a.m. and after 5 p.m. Don't find yourself locked out of the Library or your class because you are not wearing your badge.
Your Library Wants to Hear from You
Students, faculty and staff will be invited to participate in a brief, multiple-choice survey about Library Services. It will be a chance for you to make your voice heard – telling us how you want to see your Library evolve in the coming years. The survey will be launched in late March with a Cookies & Milk event at the Library. Stay tuned for more details.
Your Library Has the Resources You Need
- All your Textbooks are available for "Library Use Only" checkout.
- Laptops can be borrowed for daily use. They come fully loaded with Microsoft Office products and Google Chrome. Ten laptops are equipped with Windows 10 Operating System.
- You can reserve Study Rooms on the 3rd & 4th floors for your individual and group study needs. Make reservations by linking to – http://mccn.libcal.com/rooms.php?i=1548
#2 Pencils are Back!
Your Library is fully stocked with #2 pencils again. Pick one up as you head to exams – they are right next to the pencil sharpener at the Circulation Desk.
We Hope You All Enjoyed a Fun and Safe Spring Break!
Professional Library staff is available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. We offer Librarian On Demand Service – follow this link to schedule a time — http://library.mchs.com/tutorials-training/instruction-on-demand.
Connect with us by chat/text, email or phone, and you are more than welcome to visit us anytime. Most of the answers you can find at our Website: http://library.mchs.com. Current Library information is posted on Twitter, @MCHSLibrary.