Thank you for choosing Mount Carmel College of Nursing as your partner in advancing your education. As you complete the application, you may stop and save the information on your online application any time before you submit it for processing. We recommend that you print these instructions for future reference.
To complete your application to Mount Carmel College of Nursing’s Online RN-BSN Completion Program, be sure to mail the following:
- Official College Transcript(s) from all institutions attended - Please send only official transcripts, sealed in the envelope as they were by the issuing college or university.
- Evaluations are required if you attended a college/university outside of the United States of America. Anyone of the following National Association of Credential Evaluation Services can be used for international transcript evaluation:
- If applicable, Copy of Visa or Permanent Resident Card - MCCN is not able to assist students whose Visa requires I-20 documentation. MCCN is not an I-20 granting institution.
Direct documents to:
Mount Carmel College of Nursing
c/o Admissions Department (RN to BSN Program)
127 South Davis Avenue
Columbus, OH 43222
Electronic Documents may be sent to: email@example.com
After your application package is complete it will be evaluated. You will be notified promptly after an admission decision has been made.
Online Program Eligibility
- Mount Carmel College of Nursing is committed to complying with all states’ regulations for its distance learning programs. Each Distance Learning program has varying eligibility regulations. To see if this program is offered in your state, please check your eligibility or contact your local Board of Nursing before applying.
Necessary Technical and Digital Literacy Skills
The types of computer and digital literacy skills that learners will be expected to utilize throughout the program of study include:
- Using the learning management system
- Using email with attachments
- Creating and submitting files in commonly used word processing program formats
- Downloading and installing software
- Using spreadsheet programs
- Using presentation and graphics programs
- Using apps in digital devices
- Using web conferencing tools and software
- Using online libraries and databases to locate and gather appropriate information
- Using computer networks to locate and store files or data
- Using online search tools for specific academic purposes, including the ability to use search criteria, keywords, and filters
- Properly citing information sources
- Preparing a presentation of research findings