- Completed Application
- Current resume or curriculum vitae
- One-page typed statement of purpose written by the applicant that outlines applicant's goals and objectives for pursuit of graduate studies in the specialty track
- Current, unrestricted Ohio RN license or eligibility for Ohio Registered Nurse (RN) licensure
- Two recommendation letters (from individuals such as: work supervisors, professional colleagues, and former faculty members who hold a minimum of a Master’s level degree)
- Official TOEFL scores for students for whom English is not the native language; minimum required TOEFL score of 550 (paper based}, 213 (computer-based) or 79-80 (Internet based); TOEFL scores are valid two years from the test date. To learn more about the TOEFL, visit www.ets.org/toefl.
- Official transcripts from all previous colleges/universities