Taking your career to a higher level — ONLINE — is an exciting opportunity in today's ever-changing health and academic environment. At Mount Carmel College of Nursing we offer ONLINE undergraduate and graduate programs designed for you and your busy lifestyle. Begin your journey TODAY and realize YOU and your potential with Mount Carmel!
The Online RN-BSN Completion Program, designed for licensed professional nurses who want to achieve the Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree.
For more information about the Online RN-BSN Completion Program
Graduate and Doctoral Programs
Designed for busy working professionals, Mount Carmel College of Nursing's graduate and doctor of nursing practice programs offer anytime-anywhere access to learning resources for degree completion. Online graduate programs include:
- Master of Science, Nursing Leadership - Clinical Operations
- Master of Science, Family Nurse Practitioner
- Master of Science, Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Post-Graduate Certificate: Accelerated Family Nurse Practitioner
- Post-Graduate Certificate: Traditional Family Nurse Practitioner
- Post-Graduate Certificate: Traditional Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Post-Graduate Certificate: Nursing Leadership - Clinical Operations
- Post-Graduate Certificate: Nursing Education
- Post-Graduate Certificate: Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) Program
For more information about the online graduate or the DNP programs
Online Program Eligibility
Mount Carmel College of Nursing is committed to complying with all states’ regulations for its distance learning programs. Each Distance Learning program has varying eligibility regulations. To see if this program is offered in your state, please check your eligibility or contact your local Board of Nursing before applying.
Note: MCCN distance education program cannot currently admit students from the state of Colorado. Out-of-state admissions are subject to verification of regulations in the student's state of residence and may affect the student's ability matriculate.
Important Note for Prospective Students
If you are considering an online program that leads to a professional license in a state other than Ohio, it is highly recommended that you contact the appropriate licensing agency in your state to seek information and additional guidance before beginning the program. For licensing board contact information, licensure requirements and program approval status. State nursing board contact information is available through NCSBN.