The MCCN Master of Science (MS) Program is a dynamic program designed for busy professionals who are ready to expand their knowledge and expertise in nursing to engage in higher-levels of practice and leadership in a variety of health care settings.
Mount Carmel College of Nursing is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. The Master’s program is authorized by the Ohio Department of Higher Education. The Master's Program has earned nursing accreditation with the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) through December 31, 2022.
- Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Nursing Leadership - Clinical Operations
- Nursing Education (Online Program) (AY 20-21: We are not currently enrolling into this program track)
- Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Thinking about taking your graduate education to a higher level? Explore our Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP).
For more information about the graduate program at MCCN please contact Admissions at 614-234-4CON or email@example.com