The Alumni Association board consists of president, vice-president, secretary, treasurer, members-at-large and ex-officio members.
Members of the board are chosen from a single slate and elected at the Annual Meeting held in conjunction with Homecoming.
The board is charged with the guidance of the organization, and its members may be asked to represent the organization in a variety of venues.
The Mount Carmel Alumni Association is a multi-program board, with our members having graduated from Mount Carmel’s diploma, traditional BSN, RN to BSN, SDAP, and/or MSN programs.
- Pat Skunda ’72, ’10, ’14, MS, RN
- Jami Nininger ’87, DNP, RN
- Suzanne Martin ’66, JD, RN
Members at Large
- Frieda Gill ’90,’97, ’09, MS, RN
- Karen Powell ’82, BSN, RN
- Jody Gill Rocha ’08, ’10, MS, RN
- Celeste Schmelzer ’79, MSN RN
- Ginny Shaffer ’93, ’09, ’20, MS, LSN, RN, IBCLC
- Angela Snider ’10, ’14, MS, RN, APRN-BC
- Deanna Stewart, president, Mount Carmel Foundation