The Alumni Association board consists of president, vice-president, secretary, treasurer, members-at-large and ex-officio members.
Members of the board are chosen from a single slate and elected at the Annual Meeting held in conjunction with Homecoming.
The board is charged with the guidance of the organization, and its members may be asked to represent the organization in a variety of venues.
The Mount Carmel Alumni Association is a multi-program board, with our members having graduated from Mount Carmel’s diploma, traditional BSN, RN to BSN, SDAP, and/or MSN programs.
- Pat Skunda MS, RN ’72, ’10, ’14
- Matt Edgington BSN ’14
- Jami Nininger DNP, RN ’87
- Suzanne Martin JD, RN ’66
Members at Large
- Iris Freisner MSN, RN ’66, ’07
- Jody Gill Rocha MS, RN ’08, ’10
- Angela Snider MS RN APRN-BC ’10, ’14
- Freida Gill MS, RN ’91,’97, ’09
- Alyssa Fry
Senior Development Officer