A student or employee who believes he/she has been subjected to discrimination, harassment or retaliation by a student, MCCN employee, or third parties is encouraged to report the incident. Reports may be made by victims/survivors or others on their behalf.
Reporting to the College
You may report to the campus Director of Compliance/Title IX Coordinator/Title II Section 504 Coordinator any incident of discrimination, harassment or retaliation.
Reporting to Campus Safety and Security
- Mount Carmel College of Nursing Security: 614.896.1489
- FMC Police: 740.687.8124
As always, call 9-1-1 in case of emergency. All other non-emergency calls may be placed to Columbus Police Department at 614.645.4545.
- Mount Carmel Crime and Trauma Assistance Program 614.234.5900
- Sexual Assault Response Network of Central Ohio 24-Hour Rape Crisis Helpline 614.267.7020
- CHOICES for Victims of Domestic Violence 24-Hour Crisis Hotline 614.224.4663
- MCCN Student Behavioral Health Counselor 614.234.4752 or email@example.com