Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
Now is the time to stand apart as an expert in clinical practice and leadership.
Mount Carmel College of Nursing’s Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) program will set you apart as a transformational driver of creative, innovative and effective solutions in nursing practice, education, and healthcare. Graduates of the program are positioned to meet the current and future challenges of the dynamic healthcare environment as experts in leadership and practice. Possessing evidence-based practice, systems thinking, leadership and change management competencies, graduates are equipped to influence policy formulation, utilize technology and information systems and lead interdisciplinary strategic initiatives that drive quality patient outcomes and exceptional patient experiences. Mount Carmel’s unique, faith-based, innovative approach to DNP education engages learners in a supported and personalized learning experience as they tackle the challenges of assuring the quality, safety, equity, and efficiency of care while shaping and inspiring care delivery as it is seen through the eyes of the patient, family, and care provider.
The online Doctor of Nursing Practice programs offers two track options: The Leader in Clinical Practice DNP and the Executive Leader DNP
- Designed to meet the needs of busy professionals
- The program boasts a unique immersion experience and cohort support
- Graduates are eligible for national EBP certification
- Courses are delivered online
- Coaching and support are part of the academic journey
- Specialty electives allow you to enhance your expertise in your areas of interest
- Leadership in clinical practice, healthcare or academic nursing
- Program completion in 18 months (5 semesters)