A Mount Carmel College of Nursing (MCCN) transcript is the official academic record of a student’s enrollment.
- MCCN provides transcript services (eTranscript) through the National Student Clearinghouse, a third-party vendor.
- Click here to access online transcript ordering at the published cost.
- Transcript requests are processed within 2 business days (excluding weekends and holidays).
- You may use any major credit/debit card to place your order.
Transcript costs differ depending on delivery method.
- For Mail delivery: each transcript cost is $5.00 and an additional $2.25 processing fee.
- For Hold for Pick Up delivery: each transcript cost is $5.00 and an additional $2.25 processing fee.
- For FedEx delivery: each transcript cost is $5.00, a $2.25 processing fee, and an additional $25.00 FedEx fee. This rate is for weekday delivery only (Saturday delivery is not included). FedEx requires a street address and will not deliver to a PO Box.
- For Electronic PDF delivery: each transcript cost is $5.00, a $2.25 processing fee and an additional $1.75 PDF processing fee.
- We recommend that you first check with the recipient before ordering electronic PDF delivery to make sure they will accept the transcript in this format.
- Electronic transcripts cannot be processed for students completing attendance before Fall 1990 (attending Mount Carmel School of Nursing). Those students should select the "Mail delivery" option when ordering through the online service. These transcripts will be processed manually by the MCCN Registrar’s Office.
Financial obligations to MCCN must be satisfied before a transcript can be released. Requests from individuals with student record holds will not be processed until the hold is resolved. Transcript requests will remain active for 30 days to provide time to resolve the hold. If after 30 days the hold has not been resolved, the transcript request order will be cancelled. Credit/debit cards will not be charged until the order has been fulfilled.
Please contact the Records and Registration Office at 614.234.3959 should you have any questions.