Mount Carmel College of Nursing annually honors an alumnus for professional and personal excellence. Many graduates from each of our programs have many great accomplishments. Please tell us about the special alumni you know.
- Demonstration of exemplary excellence in nursing practice
- Ongoing contributions to the nursing profession
- Acknowledgement by peers as an advocate
- Contributions to the quality of community life
- Demonstration of accountability for personal growth
- Other outstanding attributes/accomplishments
- Nominate by submitting a letter of not more than two pages listing the nominee’s educational, professional and personal accomplishments, explaining why he or she deserves recognition. Nominees are notified of nomination, as well as the name of the nominator.
- While nominations may be submitted at any time, for consideration within the current year, the nomination deadline is August 1, of that year. The honoree will be recognized at the October 24 Annual Alumni Association Homecoming.
Please send nominations, along with contact information for both the nominator and nominee, to:
Mount Carmel College of Nursing
Attn: Debbie Boggs ’75, RN
Director, Alumni Relations
127 S. Davis Avenue
Columbus, Ohio 43222
Or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org