DATE: May 26, 2010
CONTACT: Robin Hutchinson Bell
Director of College Relations
Mount Carmel College of Nursing
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Community Leaders Plan Annual Golf Invitational to Benefit Mount Carmel College of Nursing Students
Columbus, Ohio…Planning is well underway for the 16th Annual Mount Carmel Foundation Golf Invitational benefiting Mount Carmel College of Nursing (MCCN). Set for Monday, July 12 at the Lakes Golf and Country Club in Westerville, this annual event is made possible through the generous planning and support of central Ohio business and community leaders.
Last year the golf tournament netted more than $100,000, providing MCCN students with much needed scholarship dollars, technology advancements and teaching aids. With a majority of the College's students currently receiving some type of financial aid, contributions to the outing are essential to students eager to realize their dreams of becoming professional registered nurses.
Members of the 2010 Golf Invitational planning committee are:
- Peggy Bellows: Financial Advisor, Morgan Stanley
- Jim Bostick: Vice President of Marketing, Net Jets
- Jan Burkey: MCCN Director of Development
- Ray Campbell: Business Development Coordinator, Kemba Credit Union
- George Gevas: Senior Vice President, Corporate Banking, National City/ PNC
- Paul Ghidotti: (Columbus 43204) Executive Vice President, Daimler
- Gwen Gloeckner: President, Gloeckner Financial
- Ann Schiele: MCCN President/ Dean
- Doug Stein: President and Executive Director, Mount Carmel Foundation
- Jill Wallace: Manager, Mount Carmel Health Regional Services
For information about the event, please contact Jan Burkey, Director of Development, MCCN, at 614-234-3837.