Have you seen the latest issue of Student Health 101? In this issue you will find:
- In UCookbook- scrambled eggs and sweet potato hash, grilled cheese deluxe (yum!) and spaghetti Bolognese.
- In FitnessU- how to fit in fitness in our busy lives.
And these featured articles:
- Do opposites or similarities attract in relationships?
- The science of being happy.
- Small steps go a long way to getting fit.
- What are you eating for lunch? Is it setting you up for health problems?
- Stories from sexual assault survivors--what can you do to be supportive?
- How to stand out in an online class.
- How to write a terrific resume.
- Keep washing those hands to keep our campus healthy!