The Library Staff Welcomes New & Returning Students
Library Staffing Hours
- Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: Closed
You Can Access Library 24/7!
All registered MCCN students have 24/7 access to the Mount Carmel Health Sciences Library! You will be able to get into the Library by swiping your MCCN badge at the 3rd floor Library entrance only. All Library visitors must wear MCHS/MCCN badges when visiting the Library. For students' safety, doors to the Library and CLE will lock at 5 p.m. and require a badge swipe to enter. Note: Library staffing hours (posted above) remain the same.
Access Your Library from Home
As an MCCN student, you automatically have a Library account, which gives virtual access to electronic books and journals, databases and other online resources. For more details on utilizing the Library from home, visit the Off-Campus Access Page.
Professional reference staff is available Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. And, we offer Librarian On Demand Service. Follow this link to schedule a time: http://library.mchs.com/tutorials-training/instruction-on-demand.
Here is helpful information for you to know about Your Library and our services:
- All your Text books are available for "Library Use Only" checkout.
- Laptops can be borrowed for daily use. They come fully loaded with Microsoft Office products and Google Chrome.
- You can reserve Study Rooms on the 4th floor for your individual and group study needs. Make reservations by linking to this calendar: http://mccn.libcal.com/rooms.php?i=1548
Connect with us by chat/text, email or call, and you are more than welcome to visit us anytime. Most of the answers you can find at our Website.