- Monday through Thursday: 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: Closed
You Can Access Library 24/7!
All registered MCCN students have access to the Library 24/7! You will be able to get into the Library by swiping your MCCN badge at the third floor Library entrance only. All Library visitors must wear MCHS/MCCN badges when visiting the Library. For students' safety, doors to the Library and CLE will lock at 5 p.m. and require a badge swipe to enter. Note: Library staffing hours will remain the same.
Use Your Library at Home
As an MCCN student, you automatically have a Library account, which gives virtual access to electronic books and journals, databases and other online resources. For more details on utilizing the Library from home, visit the Off-Campus Access Page.
Professional reference staff is available Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. We offer Librarian On Demand Service. Schedule a time at https://library.mchs.com/tutorials-training/instruction-on-demand.
Here is helpful information for you to know about Your Library and our services:
- All your textbooks are available for "Library Use Only" checkout.
- Laptops can be borrowed for daily use. They come fully loaded with Microsoft Office products and Google Chrome.
- You can reserve Study Rooms on the fourth floor for your individual and group study needs. Make reservations at http://mccn.libcal.com/rooms.php?i=1548
Connect with us by chat/text, e-mail or call, and you are more than welcome to visit us anytime. Most of the answers you can find at http://library.mchs.com.